0121 DIRECT ACTING PIVOTED ARMATURE VALVE
The 0121 valve is a direct-acting, media separated pivoted armature valve. It is available in 3/2- and 2/2-way versions. As a 3/2-way version, it can be used as a distributor or mixing valve. Various diaphragm material combinations and methods of operation are available depending on the application. The housing offering includes stainless steel (316L), PTFE, and PVC versions. The solenoid coils are moulded with a chemically resistant epoxy. The 0121 is equipped with manual override for commissioning and testing. For reduced energy requirements, all coils can be delivered with electronic power reduction or as an impulse version. The switching status can be indicated with position feedback as a binary or NAMUR signal. In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 17301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65/67 – in combination with a stainless steel or plastic housing NEMA 4X.
Features & Benefits
- Direct-acting, media separated valve with diameter of up to DN 8
- Maintenance-free pivoted armature technology
- Vibration-proof, block screwed coil system
- Suitable for aggressive alkaline and acidic solutions
- Service-friendly, durable manual override