0131 DIRECT ACTING TOGGLE VALVES
The 0131 valve is a direct-acting toggle valve. Various seal material combinations are available depending on the application. Thanks to the diaphragm-separation between actuator and fluid body, aggressive media such as acids and alkaline solutions can also be safety controlled. The offering is rounded out with plastic housings made of PVC or PVDF. The coils are moulded with a chemically resistant epoxy. 'Kick and drop' electronics are moulded into all DC variants for reduced electrical power consumption. An optional electric feedback function reliable detects the switching position. In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 17301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65.
Features & Benefits
- Direct-acting, media separated valve with diameter of up to DN 25
- Vibration-proof, block screwed coil system
- Energy-saving power reduction in all DC versions
- Increased safety with electric position feedback
- Robust, service-friendly manual override