0290 SERVO ASSISTED DIAPHRAGM VALVE
The 0290 valve is a servo-assisted solenoid valve of the S.EV series. The valve opens without differential pressure. The opening process is supported by the fixed coupling of the diaphragm to the plunger . In the process, the integrated 'soft-kick' function opens in a manner that is gentle on the material. Various diaphragm material combinations are available depending on the application. The housing offered is rounded out by a stainless steel and grey cast iron version. The solenoid coils are moulded with a chemically resistant epoxy. 'Kick and drop' electronics are moulded into all DC variants for reduced electrical power consumption. In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 175301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65 – in combination with a stainless steel housing NEMA 4X.
Features & Benefits
- Servo-assisted diaphragm with diameter of up to DN50
- Hard-coupled diaphragm opens without differential pressure
- Vibration-proof, block screwed coil system
- Damped design for quiet closing
- Energy-saving power reduction in all DC versions