0344 SERVO ASSISTED PISTON VALVE
The 0344 valve is a servo-assisted 3/2-way piston valve. A minimum differential pressure is required for the valve to function. A maintenance-free, media separated 3/2-way pivoted armature valve (type 0331) is used as a pilot valve. The pivoted armature valve can be easily converted from NC to NO functioning principle by rotating it on the main seat. The solenoid coils are moulded with a chemically resistant epoxy. The 0344 is equipped with manual override for commissioning and testing. For reduced energy requirements all coils can be delivered with electronic power reduction or as an impulse version.. The switching status can be indicated with position feedback as a binary or NAMUR signal. In combination with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 17301-803 Form A, the valves satisfy protection class IP65/67.
Features & Benefits
- Servo-assisted piston valve with diameter of up to DN 40
- Increased operational safety with pivoted armature technology
- Suitable for vacuum applications
- Service-friendly manual override
- Energy-saving impulse versions