6624 TWIN POWER ROCKER SOLENOID VALVE WITH SEPERATING DIAPHRAGM
Type 6624 combines the reliable and successful Rocker principle with a highly innovative new actuator. The Burkert TwinPower concept of this actuator reduces the size greatly without loss in performance. Hence the 10 mm wide medium isolated rocker valve, 6624, with a 1.6 mm orifice and a pressure resistance of 2 bar, provides the same performance as a traditional 16 mm valve. In addition, the integrated power reduction decreases the energy consumption by 75%. In combination with other design features the heat transfer into the medium can be reduced to a minimum. In the design of the 6624, the main benefits lie in its excellent cleanability and a high reliability. By using high performance materials the 6624 suits the handling of aggressive medium perfectly. The valve is available in a 2-way and 3-way version.
Features & Benefits
- For highest chemical resistance requirements
- Ultra compact design due to Burkert Twinpower-actuatur with 10.3 mm width
- DN 0.8 (5 bar) and DN 1.6 (2 bar)
- Integrated hit and hold electronic
- High back pressure tightness with excellent cleanability