Single Point Level Sensors & Switches
Gems Sensors & Controls
UCL520 CONTINUOUS LEVEL SENSOR
2-Wire Transmitter for Midsize Tanks
- To 26-feet (8m) range with 2? transducer
- 2? NPT mounting
- Setup is fast and easy. Incorporates push button calibration and LCD display
- 6-segment LCD display indicates level in inch or centimeter values
- 7.6 cm minimum beam width for applications with restricted space
- Fail-safe intelligence with diagnostic feedback for easy troubleshooting
The UCL-520 is a general purpose two-wire ultrasonic transmitter providing non-contact level measurement up to 26.2´ or 8m. It is ideally suited for challenging ultrapure, corrosive or waste liquids.
Push button calibrated, the UCL-520 is broadly selected for atmospheric bulk storage, day tank and waste sump applications. Media examples include wastewater and sodium hydroxide. The PC/ABS enclosure is rated NEMA 4X, and the transducer is housed in rugged PVDF.