CV STEAM HEATED TWO STAGE REGULATOR
The Cylinder Vaporizer Series Heated Pressure Regulator is designed to supply heat to samples entering instrumentation systems. It can be used to preheat liquids, to prevent condensation of gases or to vaporize liquids prior to gas analysis.
The design of the Cylinder Vaporizer consists of heat exchanger and pressure control sections. The pressure control section is patterned after the time proven design of the CYL-20 two-stage pressure reducing regulator and provides the same excellent outlet pressure stability with varying inlet pressures. The heat exchange element uses GO Regulator’s unique spiral wrapped screen as the heat exchange surface. This screen has up to 100 square inches of heat transfer area and precise design forces all sample fl ow to pass through the element.
Features and Benefits:
- Optional Hastelloy C-276 and Monel
- Electropolished body with better than 25 Ra fi nish in diaphragm cavity for an optimal sealing surface
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- Unique spiral wrapped heat exchange element provides up to 100 square inches of heat transfer area.
- Petrochemical refineries
- Chemical production facilities
- Pilot plants (chemical & petrochemical)
- LNG loading and off -loading points
- Natural gas pipeline sampling