Filters & Filter Strainers
F6K INLINE OR BYPASS FILTER
The F-6K in-line or bypass fi lter has been designed with bar stock construction to provide reliable and economical fi ltration of streams having pressures up to 6,000 psig (41.37 MPa) at 70° F (20° C).
Materials of construction (standard) are 316 stainless steel and Teflon® for maximum service capability at economical prices. If a greater level of corrosion protection is required, this unit can be made (option) from Monel® or Hastelloy® C-276. The sintered 316 stainless steel fi lter element, with filtration ranges between 2 and 55 microns (µ), can be easily changed without removing the fi lter from the line. Standard connections are ¼? FNPT. The optional bypass port is standard as 1/8? FNPT.
Features & Benefits:
- 2–5µ sintered 316 stainless steel
- 5–9µ sintered 316 stainless steel
- 10–15µ sintered 316 stainless steel
- 20–30µ sintered 316 stainless steel
- 40–55µ sintered 316 stainless steel
- 100µ 316 stainless steel mesh
- 150µ 316 stainless steel mesh
- Available with optional bypass