HPR2 ELECTRICALLY HEATED REGULATORS
The HPR-2 Series heated pressure regulator is designed to supply heat to samples entering instrumentation systems. It can be used to preheat liquids, to prevent condensation of gases or to vaporize liquids prior to gas analysis.
The modular design of the HPR-2 consists of heat exchanger and pressure control sections. The pressure control section is patterned after the time proven design of the PR-1 pressure reducing regulator and provides the same excellent outlet pressure stability. The heat exchanger section is made up of a body and heat exchange element. The heat exchange element uses GO Regulator’s unique spiral wrapped screen as the heat exchange surface. This screen has up to 100 square inches of heat transfer area and precise design forces all sample fl ow to pass through the element.
The HPR-2 Series of vaporizing pressure reducing regulators are both CSA and ATEX approved. The electrical components of this unit are securely housed in a Class A, B, C, D condulet assuring that there is always an adequate fl ame path between the environment and the controller. Safety considerations can be further enhanced by using the optional TCO (Thermal Cut Out) heater cartridge and proportional controller. These features enable the unit to boast a T3 rating with 150 watts of power.
Features and Benefits:
- Optional Hastelloy C and Monel
- Electropolished body with better than 25 Ra fi nish in diaphragm cavity for an optimal sealing surface
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- Modular pressure control and heat exchanger assemblies for easy maintenance
- Unique spiral wrapped heat exchange element provides up to 100 square inches of heat transfer area.
- Available in 120VAC or 240VAC
- Optional TCO heating cartridge and proportional controller
- Petrochemical refineries
- Chemical production facilities
- Pilot plants (chemical & petrochemical)
- LNG loading and off -loading points
- Natural gas pipeline sampling
The GO HPR2 Electric Series can be cross referenced with:
Tescom 44-4800 Series
Veriflo AVR-2 Series