MV1 MINIATURE VAPORISING REGULATOR
The MV-1 Series Miniature Vaporizing Regulator is one of the smallest envelopes in the industry. Weighing in at a scant 0.86 pounds, the MV-1 is designed to supply heat to samples entering instrumentation systems where space is at a premium and quality cannot be compromised. It can be used to preheat liquids, to prevent condensation of gases or to vaporize liquids prior to gas analysis.
The pressure control section of the MV-1 is patterned after the time-tested design of our CPR-1 and provides the same excellent outlet pressure stability. The heating plate utilizes GO Regulator’s unique heating element and incorporates an optional Thermal Cutout Device (TCO). This device prevents any exposed surface of the unit from exceeding 200° C under normal or fault conditions and is exclusive to GO Regulator’s line of electrically heated vaporizing regulators. Off ered in both 12 VDC and 24 VDC, the MV-1 Series off ers the utmost in unequalled system safety and performance.
Features and Benefits:
- Electro polished body with better than 25 Ra fi nish in diaphragm cavity for an optimal sealing surface
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- Unique Spiro-Wind heating element provides exceptionally even heating
- Available in 12 VDC and 24 VDC
- Optional TCO heating cartridge and proportional controller
- Petrochemical refi neries
- Chemical production facilities
- Pilot plants (chemical & petrochemical)
- Portable low voltage analyzers