Safety & Relief Valves
100/200 SERIES SAFETY RELIEF VALVES
FLANGED PROCESS SAFETY VALVES
The type 100 is a flanged safety valve used, generally, in process or energy industries. The 100 type is a safety valve with spring and the 200 type is a safety valve with a counterweight. This type gives you excellent performances to evacuate important flows in a large range of pressure, from 0,25bar to 40bars depending of the model (material) and temperature.
- Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless steel, Cast Iron (Spheroidal Graphite)
- Inlet: ND20 to ND150
- Inlet Pressure: PN16, PN40, Class 150 or Class 300
- Plug: Tight/ No tight/ with or without lever
- Seat: metal/metal, stellited seat, Hastelloy® C2000 seat, soft seat (by O'ring EPDM, FPM, FFKM depending of fluid and temperature or by PTFE disc)
- Flanges: raised face class 150/300 PN16/40, male female facing, tongue groove facing, male female facing, tongue groove facing
- Nozzle: seat or full nozzle in Stainless Steel
- Bellow: in case of back-pressure
Since 1981, H+ VALVES, a subsidiary of Groupe TECHNE, is a manufacturer of safety valves and sampling systems that meet the stricts demand of industrial process.
The range of safety valves is proposed from 1/4" to 8" according to standard DIN. With API valves H+ FLOW - stainless steel or carbon steel - H+ Valves meets the high expectations of its customers. The company also offers an innovative concept for safe operation when taking sample: sampling system, taken sample: sampling system, taken online or in reactor.
H+ Valves continue to make important investments in R&D in order to be able to provide secure solutions for different situations.