Safety & Relief Valves
600 SERIES SAFETY RELIEF VALVES
TANK PROTECTION AND BREATHING VALVES
The 600 series is designed to have the function of PRESSURE, VACUUM and PRESSURE & VACUUM on low pressure.
- Body: Stainless Steel (316L), Hastelloy®, PVDF ND20 (3/4") to ND150 (6")
- Connections: Screwed BSP or NPT, Flange, SMS, CLAMP
- Metal/Metal Stainless Steel (316L)
- Soft seat (disc PTFE, O'ring FPM, EPDM, ...)
- Metal/Metal URANUS B6, Hastelloy®, ...
Since 1981, H+ VALVES, a subsidiary of Groupe TECHNE, is a manufacturer of safety valves and sampling systems that meet the stricts demand of industrial process.
The range of safety valves is proposed from 1/4" to 8" according to standard DIN. With API valves H+ FLOW - stainless steel or carbon steel - H+ Valves meets the high expectations of its customers. The company also offers an innovative concept for safe operation when taking sample: sampling system, taken sample: sampling system, taken online or in reactor.
H+ Valves continue to make important investments in R&D in order to be able to provide secure solutions for different situations.