Flow Meters & Sensors
ATA TURBIDITY MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
The high precision single-beam turbidity sensor ATA-K measures the degradation of light (in the near infrared range, NIR) passing through the process medium. The sensor has been manufactured from stainless steel and designed for fitting in the process piping. The process medium is penetrated by a suitably focussed, constant beam of light.
The intensity of the incoming light is measured by a silicon photodiode and routed to the transmitter as a photoelectric current. The changes of intensity in this light, caused by absorption and/or scattering by substances (dissolved and undissolved) in the medium, is measured and outputed by the transmitter. Concentration can thus be measured in the ppm range as well as in the % range.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range: 0 ... 4 CU
- Connections: DIN-/ ANSI-flange, NPT, BSP-thread, hygenic connection
- Material: stainless steel
- pmax: 16 bar
- Max. temperature: 0 ... 100°C (short-time 120°C)
- Measuring accuracy: ±2 % of full scale
- Output: 4 ... 20 mA, 2 limit switches