Variable Area Flow Meters
BGK VARIABLE AREA FLOWMETER
The fluid flows from bottom to top through the meter tube of the flow meter. The float is lifted until an annular gap between the measuring cone and the float is produced which corresponds to the flow. The forces acting on the float are in equilibrium.
The height of the float resulting from the flow rate is transmitted by the permanent magnet in the float through the magnetic tracking system in a rotation to the pointer axis of the analog indicator unit. The variable-area flowmeter consists of a stainless steel device with an integrated conical stainless steel measuringtube and a vertically movable float.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range: 0.1 - 1 ... 20 - 200 l/h water 5.0 - 50 ... 600 - 6000 Nl/h air
- Connection: flange DN10 - 25 or ANSI ½", ¾", 1"
- Material: stainless steel
- pmax: 40 bar (higher on request)
- Temperature range: -40 ... +130°C
- Contact: -25 ... +100°C, analogue output: -40 ... +100°C
- Accuracy: ±3 % qG = 50 %
- Option: contacts, analogue output
- Protection: IP65 (EN60529)
- Explosion protection: BVS 03 ATEX H/B 113