Level Meters & Transmitters
NUS-7 ULTRASONIC LEVEL METER
NUS-7 is a rugged, high performance ultrasonic level measurement transmitter, having transducer and processing electronics incorporated in one single housing. NUS-7 saves costs – NUS-7 is a low cost transmitter unit from KOBOLD: it has all the sophisticated echo detection features of the well accepted NUS-4 measurement systems, packaged into the 2 wire NUS-7 sensor housing.
If powered by DC and low power switching capability is sufficent, 2-wire transmitters are recommended. These are best applicable for multiple tank applications using HART ® multi-drop systems linked to a modem plus PC. The 2-wire NUS-7 comes with HART ® protocol as standard. Liquid measurement – whether for liquid level measurement in sumps or tanks, for tank contents measurement, or open channel flow measurement, NUS-7 transmitters provide the answer.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range: liquids 0.25 ... 6 m
- Connection: G 2, 2" NPT male thread
- Material connection: polypropylene or PVDF
- Pressure range: 0.25 ... 3 bar abs.
- tmax: 80°C
- Accuracy: ±0.2 % of reading ±0.05 % of full scale
- Power supply:12 - 36 VDC, 2-wire
- Electrical connection: PVC-cable
- Output: 4 - 20 mA, relay, HART®