Industrial Pressure Transducers
PAD DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE TRANSMITTER
The Differential Pressure Transmitter model PAD is a micro processor-based high performance transmitter, which has flexible pressure calibration and output, automatic compensation of ambient temperature and process variable, configuration of various parameters, communication with HART ® protocol.
The application is very various, as measuring pressure, flow and level by application method. All data of sensor is to be input, modified and stored in EEPROM. As an option the Kobold Pressure Transmitter is also available as a flow meter. This flowmeter model PAD-F has added the totalizing function in the PAD transmitter.
So it is available to check the flow rate and totalizing flow. It measures the flow rate by using differential pressure without compensation of temperature and static pressure. The shape of the PAD-F is the same as the standard device and it is only the terminal block which is different since there are two more terminals for the read-out of the pulse output.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range: 0.75 - 15 mbar ... 4.137 - 413.7 bar
- Connection: ¼" NPT, ½" NPT
- Housing material: stainless steel, Hastelloy-C®, Monel, tantalum
- tmax: 120°C
- Accuracy: ±0.075 % of span
- Analogue output: 4 - 20 mA, HART®, ATEX
- Option: frequency output / totalizer for flow measurement