ZLS ELECTRONIC MULTI CHANNEL DATALOGGER
The model ZLS is designed to record and display current values as well as to present technological parameters in the form of graphs. The device is equipped with 8 temperature (Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000) or current (in the 0/4-20 mA standard) inputs and one impulsive (digital) input for controlling the recording process.
The device has the memory capacity of 2 MB which gives max. 500 000 data recordings altogether. The internal analogue-digital converter has a 12 bit resolution, which provides high recording resolution results. Additionally, individual alphanumeric description (text) of each of the recorded channels is possible.
The menu assisted with full text description makes the unit configuration process quite easy. However, due to a significant number of configured parameters, it is advised to use the attached configuration software for PCs.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range: ±9999 plus decimal point (current input) -100 ... +600°C (temperature input)
- Input: 1x, 4x or 8x: Pt100, Pt500, Pt1000 or 0(4) - 20 mA 1x: digital input 24 VDC (option: USB)
- Output: 2x contact N/O
- Power supply: 19 - 50 VDC / 16 - 35 VAC or 85 - 260 VAC/DC
- Operating conditions: 0 ... +60°C, 90 % humidity without condensation
- Communication: Interface RS485, Modbus RTU
- Display: graphic LCD, backlight 2 MB memory, panel mounting, sensor supply