Filters & Filter Strainers
MICRASORB DISPOSABLE IN-LINE FILTERS
MicraSorb disposable in-line filters are ideally suited for the removal of trace extraneous vapours present in gas analyser samples, for the removal of vapour contamination in laboratory applications and the clean up of instrument or actuator air supplies. The flow rates shown below are based on a 2 barg (30 psig) operating pressure. MicraSorb filters are individually heat sealed in polythene packaging and supplied in a box of ten.
MicraSorb features :-
- Removal of trace gas by adsorbtion
- Transparent body for observation
- Six grades available
- Low cost unit for easy disposal
- A sealed body to contain contamination
- Encapsulated high efficiency dust filter included
- Permanent internal model identification and OEM logo identity for quantity user.
Please see data sheet for variables.