GUARDIAN CR2000 OVERHEAD IONISING BLOWER
Simco-Ion’s Guardian CR2000 Cleanroom-rated Overhead Ionizing Blower is designed specifically for use in cleanroom applications. The Guardian CR2000 features a patented circuit that results in balanced delivery of positive and negative ions, which ensures that the unit will maintain an ion balance of 0 ±5V. Balance stability is further enhanced by use of Simco-Ion’s unique “ion shields” at the fan outputs to reduce parasitic ion loss.
The Guardian CR2000 ensures cleanroom compatibility using specially chosen components and materials. All fan and air bearing surfaces are manufactured free of silicones. Fan assemblies are particle-tested to ISO 14644-1 Class 4 (Fed Std. 209E Class 10) particle limits.
Features and Benefits:
- Inherently balanced to 0 ±5V
- Protects even the most sensitive electronic components
- Ion balance and ion output monitors
- Verifies that the unit is ionizing and balanced
- Lockout key switch
- Helps maintain desired ionization performance level
- Silicone-free component surfaces
- ISO 14644-1 Class 4 (Fed Std. 209E Class 10) cleanroom compatibility
- Integrated emitter point cleaner
- Provides fast, easy maintenance