CYL21 TWO STAGE PRESSURE REGULATOR
Cylinder & Two Stage Regulators
The CYL-21 Series is a compact cylinder regulator based on the time proven design of the PR-1 Series single-stage stainless steel line regulator and is suitable for most corrosive gas cylinder applications. While normally used for low and moderate fl ow service, optional high fl ow orifi ces are available.
The standard unit is equipped with CGA connector, integral inlet fi lter, inlet and outlet pressure gauges and may be ordered with extra inlet or outlet ports for inlet purging, outlet relief valves or other accessory items. When used in service with toxic or explosive gases, we recommend the installation of a captured vent option. This option is a true captured vent cap and not merely a standard cap with a vent port. It comes complete with a CGA fi tting and 2? diameter gauges.
Features and Specifications:
- 316L stainless steel construction (standard), Monel optional
- Inlet pressures up to 6000 psig
- Electropolished body with better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity
- 20 micron inlet filter
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- CGA inlet fi tting
- 2? diameter 316 stainless steel gauges
- Outlet pressure ranges 0–10 psig, 0–25 psig, 0–50 psig, 0–100 psig, 0–250 psig, 0–500 psig, and 0-750 psig
- Optional Cv flow coefficients: 0.025, 0.06, 0.20, 0.50