SMI Pressure Sensors Si Micro
SM3041 DIGITAL I2C MEDIUM PRESSURE SENSOR
The SM3041 Series is a digital, medium pressure MEMS sensor family offering state-of-the-art pressure transducer technology and CMOS mixed signal processing technology to produce a digital, fully signal conditioned, multi-order pressure and temperature compensated sensor in JEDEC standard SOIC-16 package with a dual vertical porting option. It is available as a differential sensor or with custom pressure ranges.
Combining the pressure sensor with a signal-conditioning ASIC in a single package simplifies the use of advanced silicon micro-machined pressure sensors. The pressure sensor can be mounted directly on a standard printed circuit board and a high level, calibrated pressure signal can be acquired from the digital interface. This eliminates the need for additional circuitry, such as a compensation network or microcontroller containing a custom correction algorithm.
The SM3041 is shipped in sticks or tape & reel.
- Fully digital, pressure calibrated and temperature compensated output
- I2C Digital Interface
- Compensated temperature range: -20 to +85oC
- Better than 1% initial accuracy and less than 1% accuracy shift over life
- (<1% shift over 1000hr HTOL)
- Differential pressure configuration
- Custom pressure ranges available
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Manufactured according to ISO9001 and ISO/TS 16949 standards
- Pressure ranges from -15 to 15 PSI