SMI Pressure Sensors Si Micro
SM9541 LOW PRESSURE DIGITAL SENSOR
The SM9541 Series is a digital, low pressure MEMS sensor family offering state-of-the-art pressure transducer technology and CMOS mixed signal processing technology to produce a digital, fully conditioned, multi-order pressure and temperature compensated sensor in JEDEC standard SOIC-16 package with a dual vertical porting option. It is available in both compound gage or differential pressure configurations. With the dual porting, a vacuum-gage measurement is possible to minimize altitude errors due to changes in ambient pressure.
Combining the pressure sensor with a signal-conditioning ASIC in a single package simplifies the use of advanced silicon micro-machined pressure sensors. The pressure sensor can be mounted directly on a standard printed circuit board and a high level, calibrated pressure signal can be acquired from the digital interface. This eliminates the need for additional circuitry, such as a compensation network or microcontroller containing a custom correction algorithm. The SM9541 is shipped in sticks or tape & reel.
- Fully digital, pressure calibrated and temperature compensated output
- I2C Digital Interface
- Compensated temperature range: -5 to 65oC
- Compound gage and differential pressure configurations
- Insensitive to mounting orientation
- Robust JEDEC SOIC-16 package for automated assembly
- Manufactured according to ISO9001 and ISO/TS 16949 standards
- RoHS & REACH compliant
- Pressure ranges from 10 cmH2O to 140 cmH2O (0.14 to 2 PSI)