SSP offers a variety of options for automated valve assemblies. We can help you to specify options that will enable your actuated
assemblies to meet the requirements of your application. Assembly features include:
- Compact Size
- 90° and 180° dual acting and spring return actuation including a variety of 3-way flow path options.
- Anodized, corrosion proof coated aluminum and stainless steel housings
- Wide range of solenoids, limit switches and other accessories for hazardous and non-hazardous environments.
- Single and dual mounted valve assemblies
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
We can offer a broad range of custom configurations for our actuated ball valves. Some of the options and accessories include:
- Temperature Range - Our actuators are available for high and low temperature applications. We can offer Standard (-20 to +80°C),
High Temperature (-23 to +176°C), Low Temperature (-45 to +176°C) and Superlow Temperature (-55 to +176°C).
- Dual Mounted Assemblies - Dual mount (two valves on one actuator) are available for EB series sizes 42 and 43, FB Series size
36 and all TB Series ball valves.
- Corrosion Resistant Actuator Housing - Anodized aluminium actuator housings are standard. For harsh environemnts, we can offer
Stainless Steel housings and housings with corrosion resistant coatings.
- Solenoid Valves - We can offer actuated ball valve packages fitted with NAMUR solenoid valves. These options include
intrinsically safe and explosion proof, high temperature, IP67 watertight kit, Stainless Steel body, lighted and molded DIN connectors,
Class H Coils, ATEX and UL/CSA Certification and many more.
- Limit Switches - We can offer limit switches for applications requiring that the position/status of the actuator to be monitored
from a remote location. We can offer NEMA 4-CSA Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, General Purpose Watertight and NEC Class 1(NEMA 7), Division 1,
Groups C and D, and NEC Class II (NEMA 9) Division 1, Groups E, F, G watertight and explosion proof switches. Mechanical, Inductive and
Magnetic Reed Switches are also available.
- Customer Specified Assemblies - We can provide actuated ball valve assemblies using customer-specified components. Customers
can provide components for assembly, or we can help source the required products from a wide range of manufacturers.
- Testing - All actuated ball valve assemblies are tested for proper function. All valves are factory tested with Nitrogen to
1,000 PSIG (69 BAR) at 20°C.
- Warranty -Our actuated ball valve assemblies are backed by the SSP Lifetime Limited Warranty. Contact us for more information.