MAGROS is the reliable and high-quality springless non-return-valve, made from stainless steel, for gases and liquids at common temperatures, and with low pressure drop in open position.
Reliable operation with low minimum cracking pressure.
The valve body is made from solid stainless steel. Butt welded ends are the standard end connections.
Modifications and special solutions, for example for outdoor operation, different end connections and many other parameters are possible.
Both available for ambient and cryogenic media temperatures:
- Ambient valve for temperatures ranging from -30°C to +50°C (243K to 323K)
- Cryogenic valve for temperatures ranging from -271°C to -30°C (2K to 243K)
Features and Benefits:
- Check valve with springless locking mechanism
- Virtually no disposal of dirt due to a springless design
- Almost noiseless operation due to avoided vibration
- Virtually maintenance-free operation due to magnetic control of the cone
- Actuation: solenoid
- Straight body
- After exceeding the opening pressure, decreasing energy loss with increasing valve opening, and in fully opened state as very low
- Low pressure drop (?p) due to flow-optimised valve cone
- Optional installation in vacuum-insulated lines by tightly welded body type
- Nominal pressure: PN40
- Nominal sizes: DN6 to DN100