HPR2XW STEAM HEATED REGULATORS
The HPR-2XW Series heated pressure regulator is designed to supply heat to samples entering instrumentation systems. It can be used to preheat liquids, to prevent condensation of gases or to vaporize liquids prior to gas analysis.
The modular design of the HPR-2XW consists of heat exchanger and pressure control sections. The pressure control section is patterned after the time proven design of the PR-1 pressure reducing regulator and provides the same excellent outlet pressure stability. The heat exchanger section is made up of a body and heat exchange element. The heat exchange element uses GO Regulator’s unique spiral wrapped screen as the heat exchange surface. This screen has up to 100 square inches of heat transfer area and precise design forces all sample fl ow to pass through the element.
Completing this modular design is the incorporation of a removable heat exchange unit. This allows the user to remove and clean or replace the exchanger. This is especially useful when heating dirty liquids or liquids that polymerize and clog the heat exchange screen.
Features and Benefits:
- Optional Hastelloy C-276 & Monel
- Electropolished body with better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity for an optimal sealing surface
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- Modular pressure control and heat exchanger assemblies for easy maintenance
- Unique spiral wrapped heat exchange element provides up to 100 square inches of heat transfer area.
- Petrochemical refineries
- Chemical production facilities
- Pilot plants (chemical & petrochemical)
- LNG loading and off -loading points
- Natural gas pipeline sampling
The GO HPR2XW Steam Series can be cross referenced with:
Tescom 44-4800 Series
Veriflo AVR-1 Series