High Pressure Regulators
PR50 HIGH PRESSURE REGULATOR
The PR-50 Series pressure regulator is designed to meet the demands for outlet pressures up to 2000 psig while maintaining superior corrosion protection.
For reliability in operation, this precision regulator features a stainless steel body (optional brass) which provides maximum corrosion resistance and safety. The optional self-relieving feature provides an additional level in operational ease, as it allows for trapped downstream pressure to be safely vented to atmosphere through the bonnet.
To prolong regulator life, this unit is supplied with an integral inlet fi lter which protects the seat against any foreign contamination introduced by the upstream supply.
Features and Benefits:
- Gas or liquid service
- Inlet pressure to 6000 psig
- Outlet pressure ranges 0–500, 0–1000, and 0–2000 psig
- 316L stainless steel or brass (alloy 360) construction
- 20 micron inlet filter
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- Diaphragm material standard stainless steel, nylon or PTFE
- Flow coefficients (Cv) of 0.025, 0.06, and 0.20
- R & D systems
- Cylinder gas regulation
- Sampling systems
- Airline charging carts
- Pilot plants
- Off shore drillings