2610 DIRECT ACTING PLUNGER VALVE
Type 2610 is a direct-acting, media-separated lifting armature valve. The thermal and hermetic decoupling of coil and housing by means of a metal bellows made of stainless steel allows both extreme media temperatures and aggressive media. The coils are pressed with chemically highly resistant epoxy. The valve is therefore particularly suitable for applications with critical media. The supplied cable head with "kick and drop" electronics supports the opening process of the valve and reduces the power to the holding power after opening. In conjunction with a plug in accordance with DIN EN 17301-803 Form A, the valves fulfill protection class IP65 - in conjunction with the stainless steel housing NEMA 4X.
Features & Benefits
- Direct-acting, media separated valve with diameter of up to DN 12
- Welded metal bellows system (316Ti)
- High-quality PTFE seat seal
- Media temperature from -200 °C to +180 °C
- Energy-saving 'Kick and Drop' electronics