5282 SERVO ASISSTED DIAPHRAGM VALVE
The 5282 valve is a servo-assisted diaphragm valve. A minimum differential pressure is required for the valve to function. Various diaphragm material combinations and circuit functions are available depending on the application. The standard brass body satisfies all European drinking water requirements. The body offering is completed with stainless steel and grey cast iron versions. The 3/2-way pilot valve can be easily converted from NC to NO circuit function by rotating it on the armature. The solenoid coils are moulded with a chemically resistant epoxy. The 5282 is equipped with manual override for start-up and testing. In combination with a plug acc. to DIN EN 175301-803 Form A and stainless steel body, the valves satisfy the requirements of NEMA 4X.
Features & Benefits
- Servo-assisted diaphragm valve up to DN65 orifice
- Separating diaphragm for aggressive and contaminated media
- Closing and opening times can be adjusted individually
- Explosion-proof versions (Cat.2)
- Service-friendly manual override