9000 DIGITAL OUTPUT PRESSURE TRANSDUCER
Pressure Sensors & Transducers
9000 Series CANbus Digital Output Pressure Transducer
- High accuracy over wide operating temperature range T.E.B. ±0.2% Span, -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Excellent Long Term Stability
- <0.05% per year, non-cumulative
- Small size: 25mm diameter, 120mm length
- Isolated high speed CAN interface - ISO11898
- Programmable update rate
- Standard application interface - CANopen DS301 & DSP404
- In system programmable
- Self diagnostics - bridge fault detection, hours in service, watchdog, last calibration date, next calibration date
- Unsurpassed customer support - Rapid Development Kit
The 9000 CANBUS pressure transducer meets the demands of the test and measurement industry, including automotive and marine applications, with high levels of accuracy over a wide temperature range. The digital output in engineering units eliminates the need for user system calibration.
Designed to have a wide input voltage range, input to output isolation, immunity to noise and self-diagnostics the 9000 is ideal for electrically noisy environments or applications where earthing or grounding can be a problem.
Through the standard CANopen protocol multiple devices can be used on a single bus reducing user cabling.