Hydraulic Pressure Regulators
GHR HYDRAULIC PRESSURE REGULATOR
The GHR Series Hydraulic Pressure Regulator is a compact, durable, highly accurate and stable regulator for application in hydraulic systems and offers a number of useful features that make it the right choice for use in systems requiring accurate pressure control, integrated and accurate spill control, low operating torques and reliable functioning / sealing over an extended service period in applications involving pressures up to 690 barg / 10,000psig.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in NPT, BSPP, SAE in 2, 3 or 4 port variants.
- Panel Mounting and Base Mounting Options available as standard.
- The body material is 316 as standard.
- Fluid is spilled back to tank from outlet side of the regulator. The spilled fluid is directed through a captured vent which prevents it from coming into contact with the loading mechanism.
- Adjustable, integrated lock relief / liquid spill valve allows excess control pressure to be spilled back to tank at predetermined set pressure. Advantages include not having to rely on a safety relief valve for noncritical applications. As an option, the regulator can be ordered without the spill feature.
- A range of outlet pressure ranges are available with stainless steel springs optimized for each. With 8 ranges across the 690 barg range, highly accurate pressure control is assured.
- A large sensing piston provides highly accurate pressure control for applications below 10 barg.
- Hard metallic seating components produced to a high standard of accuracy and finish ensure long life and leak tight performance on a range of hydraulic fluids.
- Wellhead Control
- Blow Out Preventer
- Hydraulic Power Units
- Subsea Actuator Supply
- Testing Applications
- Ballast Control
For all porting configurations please see the below chart: