HOKE® Precision Instrument Pipe Fittings are manufactured with high quality NPT tapered threads in a
wide variety of confi gurations to provide broad application capabilities.
Key Design Benefits:
- Threads - Threads utilized on HOKE® Precision Instrument
Pipe fi ttings are National Pipe Taper (NPT) which
exceed the requirements of ANSI B1.20.1.
- Pressure Ratings - Pressure ratings for temperatures up to 100°F
are identifi ed for each individual pipe fitting in the
dimensional data charts.
- Temperature - Temperatures noted below apply to basic fitting
capabilities. In all cases consideration must also
be given to the type of thread sealant used. For
example, PTFE tape has a maximum temperature
rating of 450°F.
- Materials - HOKE® Precision Pipe Fittings are available as
standard in Brass and 316 Stainless Steel. HOKE®
pipe fittings can also be supplied in other materials
including, MONEL®, HASTELLOY® C, INCONEL® and
Titanium and in special shapes.
- Heat Traceability - HOKE®’s 316 Stainless Steel Precision Instrument
Pipe Fittings are heat code traceable. To obtain
certified material test reports (CMTR’S) for these
components, place separate orders for such items
and specify “CMTR’S required”.
For a general overview of the Hoke product portfolio, please click here to download the Hoke Overview Brochure.
For a condensed version of the full product catalogue, please click here to download the Hoke Condensed Catalogue.