Flow Meters & Sensors
DVH VORTEX FLOWMETER
The Vortex Flowmeter DVH utilises three primary sensing elements: a vortex shedding velocity sensor, a RTD temperature sensor an a solid-state pressure transducer to measure the mass flow rate of gases, liquids and steam. Systems that use external process measurements may not provide adequate compensation for the fact that process conditions can change radically between the point of velocity measurement and the point where upstream or downstream pressure and temperature measurements are being made.
Because the DVH multivariable low meter measures all of these parameters in a single location, it delivers a more accurate process measurement. Integrating multivariable output capability with a single line penetration also simplifies system complexity and helps reduce initial equipment cost, installation cost and maintenance costs.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range: 0.2 - 5 ... 32 - 970 m³/h liquids 3 - 28 ... 549 - 9034 Nm³/h (20°C, 0 bar rel) air 3 - 18 ... 500 - 5797 kg/h (0 bar rel) vapour
- Connection: ANSI ½ ... 8", flange DN15 ... DN200, wafer flange
- Material: stainless steel, Hastelloy
- pmax: PN 16, 40, 100
- tmax: 260°C (400°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.7 % of reading liquids ±1 % of reading gas/vapour 1 (3) analogue outputs, 1(3) contacts, digital display
- Option: temperature / pressure sensor