Flow Meters & Sensors
TME CORIOLIS MASS FLOW METER
The Mass Flow Meter type TME utilizes the Coriolis principle of operation to measure mass flow. Density and temperature are simultaneously monitored and volumetric flow is additionally calculated with these parameters. The TME Series is available with a direct mounted transmitter or in a remote mounted configuration. The TME Series can be used to meter nearly all liquid or gaseous media and was especially designed to operate in many standard applications.
It is applied in many different industrial branches. The TME Series is also used for precise dosing as well as in loading and unloading applications. Approvals for service in custody transfer (fiscal metering) applications are also available. The TME is easy to install due to a rugged housing (cast iron). A superior efficient heating is optionally available.
Features & Benefits
- Measuring range: 0 - 600 kg/h ... 0 - 60000 kg/h
- Connection: flange DN10 ... DN80, ANSI ½ - 3"
- Material: stainless steel (1.4571 or 1.4404)
- pmax: PN40
- Temperature range: -40 ... +180°C
- Accuracy: ±0.15 % of reading ±zero point-stability liquids ±0.5 % of reading ±zero point-stability gases ±0,005 g/cm³ with calibration density ±0,003 g/cm³ with special calibration density ±0,2 % of reading ±zero point-stability volume
- Transmitter UMC-3: Analog / pulse output, digital display, Hart®, Profibus® PA, ATEX, FM, FMC, NEPSI