MicraDif disposable in-line filters are typically used to protect gas analyser and other types of sensitive instrumentation from particulate contamination. These low cost disposable filters can also be used in many other compressed air, vacuum or liquid applications. Each MicraDif clear nylon filter housing contains a permanently sealed size 1232 kynar impregnated MicraTube available in five grades of efficiency, depending upon the application. The MicraDif is designed to push fit into flexible tubing for vacuum and low pressure applications or fit pipe couplings for higher pressures up to 9 barg.
MicraDif features : -
- Particulate removal in gases and liquids
- Transparent body for MicraTube observation
- Five grades of efficiency
- Low cost unit for easy disposal
- A sealed body to contain contamination
- Permanent internal model identification and OEM logo identity for quantity user.
Please see data sheet for variations.