CGA DISS (Diameter Index Safety Standard) cylinder connections are used in the Semiconductor Industry where the highest levels of purity and the lowest leak rate connections are required.
- 100% visual inspection of critical surfaces
- Electropolished internally
- Ultimate decontamination and packaged in certified clean room
- Permanently marked
- Manufactured according to CGA V-1 standards
- Fits all local norms and standards
- Non-rotating design provides leak tight makeup
- Ultra-High Integrity Services Connections, DISS, are used for connecting items of gas handling equipment (such as pressure regulators or pigtails) directly to the cylinder valve outlet of a semiconductor/high-purity gas cylinder.
For more information, including dimensional drawings, technical specifications and how to order -
please download our datasheet.