Our UHP Gas Sampling Cylinders provide safe containment for storage, examination and transportation of fluids and hazardous materials.
Our double-ended design sample cylinders are available with UHP FaceSeal™ (VCR) Connections as standard, fully constructed from AISI 316L Stainless Steel with optional electropolishing and pressure/flow volumes bespoked to your exact requirements.
- Smooth internal neck transition allows for easy cleaning and eliminates trapped fluids
- Full-penetration gas tungsten arc-weld construction provides leak-tight sample containment
- 316L Stainless Steel construction materials resist intergranular corrosion
- AISI 316L Stainless Steel (Standard), Monel® or Hastelloy® Construction Materials
- 50 to 150 ml Standard Volume (Custom Volumes on request)
- Max. Pressure based on your system requirements
- 1/4" Male FaceSeal™ Standard Connections (Special Connections on request)
- Optional Electropolishing Available
For more information on we can help you with a bespoke solution for your application, please feel free to get in touch.