Your Leading Solenoid Valve Partner in the UK
Our partner, Rotex Automation, is an industry-leading manufacturer and exporter of Fluid Control Systems including Solenoid Valves, Positioners, Angle Seat Valves, Automotive Valves and Electrohydraulic Actuators, with a market presence in over 70 countries. Having started in 1967, Rotex has been constantly providing its customers with innovative technology and customised solutions across a wide spectrum of process industries including Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, Power, Food and Beverage and more.
Rotex is constantly working towards its motto "Engineering for the Future" and setting standards in process automation by developing customer centric solutions that improve operational efficiency and overall performance.
The vast experience of Rotex includes over 50 years in operation, 9,000,000+ standard catalogue solenoid valves sold, 6,000+ custom solenoid valve solutions delivered, present in 70+ countries with more than 7,000 active customers and over $300,000,000 USD of savings passed onto customers. So what are the most common problems that solenoid valve users face?
- Not Upgrading Outdated Designs - utilising outdated solenoid valve technology means that end users could be paying up to 79% more than what they need to, losing their pricing competitiveness and profitability.
- Using The Wrong Valve - application engineering research suggests that end users could lose up to $5M worth of feasible business by selecting the wrong valves, giving poor performance and operation in systems.
- Not Providing Custom Solutions - most manufacturers do not want to get involved with custom or bespoke designs as it is often accompanied with large development costs, huge volume commitments or unrealistic price points. Settling for a standard solenoid valve over one that is tailored for your application needs can cost up to $3M in earnings.
- Long Delivery Times - many customers have to wait 12 weeks or more for standard catalogue products, as well as custom solution development taking as long as 2 years, losing a huge opportunity for business potential and saving possibilities. These combined values we have seen as high as $11M directly impacted on businesses.
- Expiring Warranty Periods - having a warranty from date of invoice, rather than date of use/installation, may cause you to lose around 4.5% of the total valve purchase. By the time valves can reach the end destination and undergo installation/commissioning as part of large scale projects, you may have already lost up to 6 months.
- Struggle To Achieve SIL Level - SIL2 and SIL3 certifications are becoming both a popular and basic requirement for safety critical applications. Due to the very few SIL3 certified solenoid valves available on the market, customers can struggle with no other option and have been found to be losing as much as $17M revenue opportunities.
- Dependant On One Supplier - a lot of times customers are stuck with only a single source supplier/manufacturer for solenoid valves, dependant on them as a result of early-stage designs (eg. mounting or piping layouts). With the huge costs associated with dual sourcing or changing designs for an alternative valve, many are left paying a premium of up to 57% more per valve.
So how can we help you? If any one of the above issues has affected you, then we have a solution that will solve the problem. Contact us today for expert guidance.