The SRF612 is used for wireless temperature measurement inside applications like refrigerators, freezers, and incubators.
Up to four (4) external temperature sensor probes and a door contact sensor can be connected to one SRF612 Wireless Temperature Transmitter.
Probes and accessories are purchased separately and can be found on the product datasheet. If you wish to connect 2, 3 or 4 sensor probes to the SRF612 Wireless Temperature Transmitter, you need to purchase a SRF600 ADTR1.
Features & Benefits:
- -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F) External Thermistor Sensor Probe Range.
- °C/°F Selectable Scales.
- Up to 2 years Battery Life.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- LCD screen for local temperature measurement display.
- LEDs indicate if alarms are active.
- Antimicrobial protection to impede development of bacteria, mold, and fungi as additional defense for high-risk environments.
- Seamless connection to Setra’s Continuous Environmental Monitoring Software (CEMS).
Compatible Probes and Accessories:
- Ultra-Low Temperature Probe - this probe is capable of measuring temperatures as low as -196°C (-321°F) and is desgned or ultra-low cryogenic temperature monitoring.
- PST Air Probe Duplex - this air probe is a damped air probe for use wih SRF600 wireless transmitters. The probe is connected to a 2.0m lead.
- Type "T" Adapter - the adapter is designed for use with SRF612 wireless transmitters and allows you to connect up to three sub-miniature external 6-PIN Lumberg sensors.
- PST (Thermistor) Air Probe - the air probe duplex is a damped, duplex air probe for use with SRF wireless transmitters. Each probe is connected to a 2.0m lead.
- Standard Door Event Sensor - the standard door event sensor works with wireless transmitters to monitor activity on doors.
- Heavy Duty Door Event Sensor - the heavy duty door event sensor works with SRF600 wireless transmitters to monitor activity on doors such as those on storage areas and large walk-in refrigerators and freezers.
- Mains Power Supply Unit - the SRF520 mains power supply unit (PSU).
- 6-PIN Lumberg Adapter Box - this adapter box allows you to connect up to one wireless transmitter.
We can help you create an accurate, reliable and scalable real-time monitoring system to ensure regulatory compliance and peace of mind. Our wireless sensing product line of transmitters, probes and accessories covers all your points of measurement from temperature and humidity to door status and CO2.
Our wireless transmitters send all data securely and reliably to our local system gateway and then to a cloud-based portal for access to real-time and historical data through our Continuous Environmental Monitoring Software (CEMS).
Our wireless transmitters allow users to configure alerts necessary to ensure perishable goods and samples remain within optimum storage conditions and regulatory requirements.