The model FLR level transmitters with reed measuring chain
are used for level measurement in liquid media. They work on
the float principle with magnetic transmission.
The float's magnetic system in the guide tube actuates a
resistance measuring chain that corresponds to a 3-wire
potentiometer circuit. The measurement voltage generated
by this is proportional to the fill level.
The measurement voltage is very finely-stepped due to
the contact separation of the measuring chain and is thus
virtually continuous. Depending on the requirements several
different contact separations are available.
- Level measurement for almost all liquid media.
- Chemical, petrochemical industry, natural gas, offshore,
shipbuilding, machine building, power generating
equipment, power plants.
- Process water and drinking water treatment, food and
beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry.
Features and Benefits:
- Process and system-specific solutions are possible.
- Temperature: T = -80 ... +200 °C.
- Pressure: P = Vacuum up to 80 bar.
- Limit density: ? = 400 kg/m³.
- Wide variety of different electrical connections, process
connections and materials.
- Optionally with programmable and configurable
head-mounted transmitter for 4 to 20 mA field signals,
HART®, PROFIBUS® PA and FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus.
- Explosion-protected versions (option).