• Solid metal cross-scored disk designed for Non-fragmentation
• Standard operating ratio of 85% of the marked rating on disk tag – may be extended to 90% of the minimum burst pressure.
• Standard manufacturing ranges of 0%, -5%, and -10% ensures marked
rating on disk tag does not exceed the MAWP of equipment
• Wide range of standard and exotic materials available
• Sizes from 1” (25mm) through 24” (600mm)
• Burst ratings from 45 psi (3.10 barg) to 3600 psig (248.28 barg)
• Published minimum pressures withstands full vacuum without vacuum support
• Resists product build-up. The smooth convex side of the disk is exposed to the process media
• Unique design ensures proper disk orientation into holder
• 3-dimensional stainless steel tag is standard
• ASME UD (gas service only), CE, and TUV compliance available
• Scored after disk material is formed to a high crown height. Permits use of thicker material
and allows lower burst ratings which withstand full vacuum.
• Excellent for liquid, gas or 2 phased flow