TWO-WAY RUPTURE DISKS
Bursting Disks & Sensors
•Applications include protection of storage tanks against both excess vacuum and overpressure when single vessel entry is required
• Sizes 1-1/2" thru 24" diameters
• Designed to fit ASME B16.5 Class 150 flanges.
• Burst ratings 0.25 to 1000 psig or higher
• 0% manufacturing range
• Operating pressures to 90% of the disk’s marked burst pressure
• Temperature ratings –290°F to +430°F (–179°C to +221°C).
• Optional liner available on flat side of disk to extend corrosion resistance
• Carbon steel armor standard, 316SS optional
• Furnished complete with TFE gaskets attached.
• Generally a minimum differential of 10 psi is required between burst ratings.