The CT76 modular platform, combined with the diaphragm valve technology, provides a low dead-volume and compact design.
Compliant with ANSI/ISA 76.00.02 this platform provides the user with the most flexibile system for design, visible tube sets for flow tracing and a simple drag and drop Microsoft Visio design tool.
Features and Benefits:
- GC fast loop with atmospheric reference
- Surface mount ANSI/ISA-76 compliant*
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent leakage
- Wide choice of materials for virtually all applications
- Replaceable seats for extended service life
- No dynamic o-rings, springs or lubricant in wetted flow path to eliminate sample contamination
- Very low internal volume 0.231 cc
- Stacked diaphragms for extended service life
- Pneumatic actuation (top actuation only)
- Pressures from vacuum (50 torr) to 500 psig (34 barg)
- Compact package (3? L × 2.6? H × 1.5? W)
- Interlocking pins between valve body and manifold baseplate to ensure 100% correct reassembly
*CT76 base adapter plate required for non-CT76 manufactured surface mount systems