CV ELECTRICALLY HEATED TWO STAGE REGULATOR
The Cylinder Vaporizer electrically heated pressure regulator is designed to supply heat to samples entering instrumentation systems. It can be used to preheat liquids, to prevent condensation of gases or to vaporize liquids prior to gas analysis.
The design of the CV Series consists of heat exchanger and pressure control sections. The pressure control sections are patterned after the time-proven design of the CYL-20 Two-Stage Pressure Reducing Regulator and provides the same excellent outlet pressure stability. The heat exchange element uses GO Regulator’s unique spiral wrapped screen as the heat exchange surface. This screen has up to 100 square inches of heat transfer area and precise design forces all sample fl ow to pass through the element.
The Cylinder Vaporizer Series of vaporizing pressure reducing regulators are ATEX approved. The electrical components of this unit are securely housed in a Class A, B, C, D condulet assuring that there is always an adequate fl ame path between the environment and the controller. Safety considerations can be further enhanced by using the optional TCO (Thermal Cut Out) heater cartridge and proportional controller. These features enable the unit to boast a T3 rating with 150 watts of power.
Features and Benefits:
- Hastelloy C-276 and Monel optional
- Electropolished body with better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity for an optimal sealing surface
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- Unique spiral wrapped heat exchange element provides up to 100 square inches of heat transfer area.
- Available in 120VAC or 240VAC
- Optional TCO heating cartridge and proportional controller
- Petrochemical refineries
- Chemical production facilities
- Pilot plants (chemical & petrochemical)
- LNG loading and off -loading points
- Natural gas pipeline sampling