DHR STEAM HEATED DUAL REGULATORS
The Dual Heated Pressure Regulator is designed to supply heat to samples entering instrumentation systems. It can be used to preheat liquids, to prevent condensation of gases or to vaporize liquids prior to gas analysis. Signifi cant space savings can be realized due to the utilization of two discrete regulators that are heated by a common source.
The modular design of the Dual Heated Regulator consists of a heating element and pressure control sections. The pressure control sections are patterned after the timeproven design of the PR-1 pressure reducing regulator and provides the same excellent outlet pressure stability. The heat exchanger section is made up a body and a heating element.
Features and Benefits:
- Optional Hastelloy C-276 and Monel
- Electropolished body with better than 25 Ra fi nish in diaphragm cavity for an optimal sealing surface
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- Modular pressure control and heat exchanger assemblies for easy maintenance
- Petrochemical refineries
- Chemical production facilities
- Pilot plants (chemical & petrochemical)
- LNG loading and off -loading points
- Natural gas pipeline sampling