The CT76 modular platform, combined with the diaphragm valve technology, provides a low dead-volume and compact design.
Compliant with ANSI/ISA 76.00.02 this platform provides the user with the most flexibile system for design, visible tube sets for flow tracing and a simple drag and drop Microsoft Visio design tool.
This MTD digital flow, pressure and temperature transmitter is a state of the art 5-in-1 flow meter for liquid and gas applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides fluid upstream & differential pressures, volumetric & mass1 flow rate and fluid temperature in a single compact unit.
- Innovative design provides ease of mount and maintenance.
- 50: 1 turndown ratio; 0.25% repeatability.
- 1/4” Female NPT and ANSI/ISA-76 compliant versions available.
- Digital protocol include Modbus RTU intrinsically safe digital bus (Class 1, Division 1, and ATEX Zone 0) and CANbus intrinsically safe digital bus (Class 1, Division 1, and ATEX Zone 0).
- Robust industrial design, all stainless steel construction, IP65 (pending) for corrosive and high temperature environments.
- Cleanable flow elements clog resistant deign using Flow Configuration Modules (FCM). Extra FCM cartridges available for the rebuilding or re-ranging.
- Status indication LED’s, field addressable and embedded electronic data sheet.
- Factory calibrated unit delivered, plug-and-play.