PR11 ULTRA SENSITIVE PRESSURE CONTROL REGULATOR
Single Stage Regulators
This precision pressure regulator has been designed to allow the user complete fl exibility in application. The instrument design engineer can now choose the optimum operating parameters he needs for a particular flow system.
Flow and pressure regulation can now be easily and economically accomplished in laboratory and process chromatographs, air pollution analyzers and other general process and laboratory instruments. The low internal volume and no trapped areas mean effi cient operation and cleanliness in instrumentation with high sensitivity detectors. The standard stainless diaphragm prevents permeability of undesired contaminants into the flow stream.
This regulator off ers greater pressure and fl ow stability for critical applications such as chemiluminescent type analyzers and is considered the ultimate in maximum stability with ambient temperature change. The PR-11 Series has truly been designed by experienced instrumentation engineers for use in that industry.
Features and Specifications:
- Single stage precision regulation in a compact design package
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- Pressure gauge and relief valve ports optional
- PTFE lined stainless steel or Viton® diaphragm standard
- Outlet pressure ranges 0–10, 0–25, 0–50, 0–100, 0–250 and 0–500 psig
- 40 micron inlet fi lter
- Suitable for gas or liquid service
- Panel mounting ½? diameter, standard
- 1/8? FNPT connections
- Inlet pressures to 3600 psig
- Cv flow coefficient of 0.025, 0.06, and 0.20
- Materials in contact with operating media are aluminum, 300 series stainless steel, Viton, PTFE and Inconel
- ¼? FNPT connection
- Extra ports
- Pressure gauges
- Panel mount, (requires a 13/8? mounting hole)