Safety & Relief Valves
500 SERIES SAFETY RELIEF VALVES
PROCESS & THERMAL EXPANSION SAFETY VALVES
The 500 series is available in very different standard connections. But also we are able to take in to account needs with some other options, like internal parts in specific materials.
- Body: Carbon steel, Stainless Steel, Brass ND08 (1/4") to ND50 (2")
- Connections: Screwed/Threaded BSP or NPT, Flange, SMS, CLAMP, SCAMI
- Metal/Metal Stainless Steel
- Metal/Metal Stainless Steel with disc stellited (nozzle)
- Metal/Metal Stainless Alloy® C276 or Hastelloy® C22 or Titan TA6V
- Metal/Metal Aluminium
- Soft seat: EPDM, PTFE, FPM, FFKM, Nitrile/Silicone
- Set pressure:
- Carbon steel from 0,2bar to 250bars
- Stainless Steel from 0,2bar to 300bars
- Brass from 0,2bar to 25bars
- Options: Epoxy lined; Polishing to clean application
Since 1981, H+ VALVES, a subsidiary of Groupe TECHNE, is a manufacturer of safety valves and sampling systems that meet the stricts demand of industrial process.
The range of safety valves is proposed from 1/4" to 8" according to standard DIN. With API valves H+ FLOW - stainless steel or carbon steel - H+ Valves meets the high expectations of its customers. The company also offers an innovative concept for safe operation when taking sample: sampling system, taken sample: sampling system, taken online or in reactor.
H+ Valves continue to make important investments in R&D in order to be able to provide secure solutions for different situations.