Intrinsically safe output for Class I, II, and III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G hazardous locations.
• Utilizes FM approved, EX, CE and SP, compliant I.S. barrier.
• Enclosure: NEMA Type 12, constructed of 14 gauge steel with continuously welded seams and oil resistant seals.
• Provides an audio/visual signal and an output relay for each channel. Channel will automatically reset once the
burst indicating device is replaced or reset.
•Audio alarm can be silenced with push button switch
• Contains front panel push buttons for testing each channel. This function can also be performed remotely.
• Field replaceable I.S. barrier module and power supply.