PR59 HIGH PRESSURE REGULATOR
High Pressure Regulators
Designed for low and high pressures up to 4000 psig inlet, the PR-59 Series pressure reducing regulator controls high fl ow with its Cv fl ow coeffi cient of 1.2. Though normally supplied without self-relieving capability, this feature can be added as an option.
While primarily designed for use with gas streams, the PR-59 can be used with virtually any liquid systems that are compatible with the seals. A large size piston sensor gives good sensitivity of control even at low outlet pressures and the Kel-F valve seat assembly gives normal bubble-tight shutoff.
Features and Specifications:
- 316L stainless steel, brass and Monel® body construction
- Inlet pressure capability up to 4000 psig
- Outlet control ranges from 250 psig up to 4000 psig
- Optional self-relieving feature
- Inlet and outlet ports of ½? or ¾? FNPT with ¼? FNPT gauge ports optional
- Balanced poppet valve design for constant pressure control
- Viton® seals (other elastomers optional)
- PCTFE seat
- Cv flow coefficient is 1.2
- Operating temperatures of -40degF to +175degF (-40degC to +80degC)